(adj.) made known or told about; especially presented in a formal account; 'his reported opinion'; 'the reported findings' .
(imp. & p. p.) of Report
- My uncle Elias emigrated to America when he was a young man and became a planter in Florida, where he was reported to have done very well. 阿瑟·柯南·道尔. 福尔摩斯历险记.
- In about an hour they returned and reported deep water through the passage as well as far into the little basin. 埃德加·赖斯·巴勒斯. 人猿泰山.
- Arriving at Columbus on the 16th I reported by telegraph: Your dispatch from Cairo of the 3d directing me to report from Cairo was received at 11. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- Schofield's loss, as officially reported, was 189 killed, 1,033 wounded, and 1,104 captured and missing. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- In the following year Davy reported other chemical changes produced by electricity; he had succeeded in decomposing the fixed alkalis and disc overing the elements potassium and sodium. 李贝. 西洋科学史.
- Mr. Lennox wondered how his brother, the Captain, could have reported her as having lost all her good looks. 伊丽莎白·盖斯凯尔. 南方与北方.
- Such was the conversation, inside the study, as reported to me by Mr. Jeffco. 威尔基·柯林斯. 月亮宝石.
- The country back of Vicksburg was filled with deserters from Pemberton's army and, it was reported, many from Johnston's also. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- Papin’s boat was said to have been used on the Fulda at Cassel, and was reported to have been destroyed by bargemen, who feared that it would deprive them of a livelihood. Edward W. Byrn. 十九世纪发明进展.
- In a few minutes he returned and reported that Lee was moving, and that the road we were on would bring us into his lines in a short distance. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- Their escort strolled back again, and reported. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 我们共同的朋友.
- That Department, through Sir William Henry Preece, Engineer-in-Chief of Telegraphs, took up the subject, and reported very favorably on the Marconi System. 鲁伯特·萨金特·荷兰. 历史性发明.
- I occupied a position from which I believed I could see as well as he what took place in his front, and I did not see the success he reported. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- In 1486 a Portuguese, Diaz, reported that he had rounded the south of Africa. 赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯. 世界史纲.
- On the 30th of September I reported for duty at Jefferson Barracks, St. Louis, with the 4th United States infantry. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- Some of the latter had already been to see me, and reported strange things of my beauty, behaviour, and good sense. 乔纳森·斯威夫特. 格列佛游记.
- Mr and Mrs Boffin were reported sitting in this room, when Bella got back. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 我们共同的朋友.
- Consul at Sheffield, England, reported that a new steel had been introduced there for use in making table cutlery. 佚名. 神奇的知识之书.
- The Committee accordingly reported as follows:-- Sufficient evidence has been adduced to convince your Committee-- 1st. 弗雷德里克·科利尔·贝克维尔. 伟大的事实.
- In execution of this plan, Hood, with this army, was soon reported to the south-west of Atlanta. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- He obeyed the order, but bade his command adieu when he got them to Jackson, and went to St. Louis and reported himself. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- Somewhat allied to this curious faculty is another no less remarkable, and that is, the ability to point out instantly an error in a mass of reported experimental results. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.
- I reported the result to Mr. Franklin, who, thereupon, left the library, and went up to bed. 威尔基·柯林斯. 月亮宝石.
- When the morning came, the smallest of the boats was missing--and the three Hindoos were next reported to be missing, too. 威尔基·柯林斯. 月亮宝石.
- The matron at the Reformatory had reported her to my lady as a sincerely penitent and thoroughly trustworthy girl. 威尔基·柯林斯. 月亮宝石.
- I went back, full of encouragement, and reported to the guide, and asked him to discharge this dismantled fortress. 马克·吐温. 傻子出国记.
- The commissary general of prisoners reported having issued rations to 14,623 Fort Donelson prisoners at Cairo, as they passed that point. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- His command was subdivided into four departments, but the commanders all reported to Sherman and were subject to his orders. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- It seemed to be one of those senseless acts of Hooliganism which occur from time to time, and it was reported to the constable on the beat as such. 阿瑟·柯南·道尔. 福尔摩斯归来记.
- Scientists and the press reported his invention everywhere. 鲁伯特·萨金特·荷兰. 历史性发明.