(imp. & p. p.) of Kill
- There was no Adrian to superintend and direct, while whole flocks of the poor were struck and killed. 玛丽·雪莱. 最后一个人.
- Fifty thousand men are said to have been killed and ten thousand prisoners taken. 赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯. 世界史纲.
- Muhammad was knocked down and nearly killed, and there was much running away among his followers. 赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯. 世界史纲.
- I had never before beheld one killed by pestilence. 玛丽·雪莱. 最后一个人.
- And the rigid examination system that killed all intellectual initiatives has been destroyed. 赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯. 世界史纲.
- And she could have killed them. 戴维·赫伯特·劳伦斯. 恋爱中的女人.
- These were not enemies; they were born among us, and yet we have killed them all. 本杰明·富兰克林. 富兰克林自传.
- If I had--killed your--mother with my own hand--I should not deserve such a scourging to the bone as this. 托马斯·哈代. 还乡.
- And I might have killed him with this. 欧内斯特·海明威. 丧钟为谁而鸣.
- You were enormous in the last bull, she would say to him and he would say, Yes, I killed him very well. 欧内斯特·海明威. 丧钟为谁而鸣.
- He was all but killed, ma'am, when I come in. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 雾都孤儿.
- Schofield's loss, as officially reported, was 189 killed, 1,033 wounded, and 1,104 captured and missing. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- Our total loss (not including Burnside's) in all these engagements amounted to 757 killed, 4,529 wounded and 330 missing. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- But a disease killed all the vines fifteen years ago, and since that time no wine has been made. 马克·吐温. 傻子出国记.
- But our troops had to bury the dead, and found that more Confederate than Union soldiers had been killed. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- When they heard the news, one was too ill to move; the other made his helot guide him to the battle, and there struck blindly until he was killed. 赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯. 世界史纲.
- The monkey was killed, and an order made, that no such animal should be kept about the palace. 乔纳森·斯威夫特. 格列佛游记.
- He killed them. 马克·吐温. 傻子出国记.
- He was very intelligent and it was very intelligent that he was killed. 欧内斯特·海明威. 丧钟为谁而鸣.
- And now in your stupidity have you come and killed all but myself, and like to have killed the mighty Sator Throg himself. 埃德加·赖斯·巴勒斯. 火星战神.
- The approximate loss was upward of five hundred killed, but few of the officers escaping. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- Our casualties during these operations amounted to 394 killed, I,554 wounded and 324 missing. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- The fact that they alone of all the party were unarmed might account for the fact that they had killed no one. 埃德加·赖斯·巴勒斯. 人猿泰山.
- I am haunted by the fear that our coming to Milton has killed her. 伊丽莎白·盖斯凯尔. 南方与北方.
- Britain, at the expense of three millions, has killed one hundred and fifty Yankees this campaign, which is 20,000_l. 本杰明·富兰克林. 富兰克林自传.
- Burnham was killed in the assault. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- I shall be killed if-- Silence! 夏洛蒂·勃朗特. 简·爱.
- After he was killed. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 我们共同的朋友.
- These limp ones are two I killed today at work; but as they don't die till the sun goes down they can't be very stale meat. 托马斯·哈代. 还乡.
- He was going to marry me and he was killed in the Somme. 欧内斯特·海明威. 永别了,武器.