[ðiːz] or [ðiz]
(pron.) The plural of this. See This.
(pl. ) of This
demons. pron. pl. of this.
- Investigation of these cases, however, revealed invariably the purely fraudulent nature of all such offers, which were uniformly declined. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.
- And what do you call these little fellows, ma'am? 查尔斯·狄更斯. 荒凉山庄.
- These good people were absolutely ignorant that their land contained that which was quite as valuable as a gold-mine. 阿瑟·柯南·道尔. 福尔摩斯历险记.
- Not a word had been spoken during the present session on any of these topics. 玛丽·雪莱. 最后一个人.
- How she had to work and thrum at these duets and sonatas in the Street, before they appeared in public in the Square! 威廉·梅克比斯·萨克雷. 名利场.
- There were only these few words in her neatly flowing hand:-- I have told Mrs. Casaubon. 乔治·艾略特. 米德尔马契.
- From these ends is extended the spindle of Necessity, on which all the revolutions turn. 柏拉图. 理想国.
- Mrs. Bardell, the plaintiff in the action, is within these walls, Sir. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 匹克威克外传.
- But these were secondary contributory causes. 赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯. 世界史纲.
- We can here consider only a few cases; of these, some of the most difficult to explain are presented by fish. 查尔斯·达尔文. 物种起源.
- These are my holidays. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 我们共同的朋友.
- I suppose it's smarter to use these rocks and build a good blind for this gun than to make a proper emplacement for it. 欧内斯特·海明威. 丧钟为谁而鸣.
- Let her footstep, as she comes and goes, in these pages, be like that other footstep to whose airy fall your own heart once beat time. 威尔基·柯林斯. 白衣女人.
- I say that these monstrous laws of yours will bring a curse upon the land--God will not let such wickedness endure. 阿瑟·柯南·道尔. 福尔摩斯归来记.
- One of these compounds, namely, chloride of lime, is the almost universal bleaching agent of commerce. 伯莎M.克拉克. 科学通论.
- Yes, he said, I think that he would rather suffer anything than entertain these false notions and live in this miserable manner. 柏拉图. 理想国.
- He must have been one of a patrol scattered out in these hills. 欧内斯特·海明威. 丧钟为谁而鸣.
- These are the Asiatic negroids. 赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯. 世界史纲.
- These got fairly to work at the beginning of the century, and the uses of machinery spread to the treatment of leather. 威廉·亨利·杜利特. 世纪发明.
- But how has she lived through all these years? 威尔基·柯林斯. 白衣女人.
- One of these papers was sent to Major Dobbin,--Regt. 威廉·梅克比斯·萨克雷. 名利场.
- But there is a decided grouping of valuable metals, and these can then be readily separated by means of electricity. 伯莎M.克拉克. 科学通论.
- By the aid of these lines the barometric conditions over a large area can be studied. 伯莎M.克拉克. 科学通论.
- These are two celebrated ones. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 远大前程.
- And as this,' he added, after these magnanimous words, 'is not a fit scene for the boy--David, go to bed! 查尔斯·狄更斯. 大卫·科波菲尔.
- Of course we are very careful and we make no disturbance in these hills. 欧内斯特·海明威. 丧钟为谁而鸣.
- These she put on, out on the staircase, first shutting and locking the door and taking away the key. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 双城记.
- Had they not better throw these bodies to the plant men and then return to their quarters, O Mighty One? 埃德加·赖斯·巴勒斯. 火星战神.
- One of these fat bare-footed rascals came here to Civita Vecchia with us in the little French steamer. 马克·吐温. 傻子出国记.
- At last he could keep these feelings to himself no longer. 赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯. 世界史纲.