- Have you any suggestions to offer? 威尔基·柯林斯. 月亮宝石.
- One or another on 'em,' said the turnkey, repudiating beforehand the refusal of all his suggestions. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 小杜丽.
- His suggestions were finally approved, although they did not immediately find favor in Washington. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- Space permits the submission of but a few observations and suggestions on these points:---- _Necessity_ is still the mother of inventions, but not of all of them. 威廉·亨利·杜利特. 世纪发明.
- When the suggestions of hope, however, which must follow here, presented themselves, she could not presume to indulge them. 简·奥斯汀. 爱玛.
- He offered these friendly suggestions in such a lively way, that we both laughed and I scarcely blushed. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 远大前程.
- I made suggestions of every kind to get around this phenomenon. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.
- Robert Stephenson was the engineer of this great structure, aided by the suggestions of Fairbairn and other eminent engineers. 威廉·亨利·杜利特. 世纪发明.
- His dreams of the past night, mingled with Cassy's prudential suggestions, considerably affected his mind. 哈丽叶特·比切·斯托. 汤姆叔叔的小屋.
- Wright gives us some very stimulating suggestions here. 赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯. 世界史纲.
- She was determined to make no further resistance or suggestions. 乔治·艾略特. 米德尔马契.
- We state these considerations here merely as suggestions that have been made of the way in which the association of seedtime and sacrifice arose. 赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯. 世界史纲.
- Hence the poverty of their suggestions along educational and artistic lines. 沃尔特·李普曼. 政治序论.
- Sam Weller received both of these suggestions with unexpected contempt, and again propounded his question. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 匹克威克外传.
- I saw no suggestions anywhere. 威尔基·柯林斯. 白衣女人.
- After Watt's system was devised, suggestions and experiments as to road locomotives and carriages were made, and other applications came thick and fast. 威廉·亨利·杜利特. 世纪发明.
- It was not in Mr. Bulstrode's nature to comply directly in consequence of uncomfortable suggestions. 乔治·艾略特. 米德尔马契.
- He also wrote me a letter, making suggestions as to what he would like to have done in support of his movement farther north. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- At best they are tentative; they are suggestions, indications. 约翰·杜威. 民主与教育.
- But the suggestions run beyond what is, as yet, actually given in experience. 约翰·杜威. 民主与教育.
- The Society adopted those suggestions, and the result is, that by sending forth well-printed books, it could now support itself by their sale, without any aid from subscriptions. 弗雷德里克·科利尔·贝克维尔. 伟大的事实.
- Words like justice, harmony, power, democracy are simply empirical suggestions which may produce the good life. 沃尔特·李普曼. 政治序论.
- Only by a pupil's own observations, reflections, framing and testing of suggestions can what he already knows be amplified and rectified. 约翰·杜威. 民主与教育.
- Owen's experiments and suggestions ranged very widely, and do not fall under any single formula. 赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯. 世界史纲.
- Andrews, containing suggestions as to future stations, part of which related to the various employees and their duties. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.
- She tried to communicate her fears to St. Clare; but he threw back her suggestions with a restless petulance, unlike his usual careless good-humor. 哈丽叶特·比切·斯托. 汤姆叔叔的小屋.
- Rather, it loses something of its mobility and sensitiveness to suggestions. 约翰·杜威. 民主与教育.
- Thus primed with the facts, and with the further suggestions of Symington, Fulton repaired to New York. 弗雷德里克·科利尔·贝克维尔. 伟大的事实.
- A thumb piece or key on the top, and a push button on the side, were the only suggestions of the operative mechanism within. Edward W. Byrn. 十九世纪发明进展.
- Suggestions to stop, excuses to eat and to drink, were forever on his lips. 马克·吐温. 傻子出国记.