(imp. & p. p.) of Reply
- In both, as I should imagine, he replied. 柏拉图. 理想国.
- We must begin, for Laura's sake, where there is the best chance of success, I replied. 威尔基·柯林斯. 白衣女人.
- Hush, hush, ma'am; pray keep yourself quiet,' replied the bodyguard. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 匹克威克外传.
- We should lose no time, Prince, replied Kantos Kan. 埃德加·赖斯·巴勒斯. 火星战神.
- I am,' replied Mr. Pickwick. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 匹克威克外传.
- No help for it,' replied that truly great man. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 匹克威克外传.
- I've heard him say he's a capital one,' replied Mr. Pickwick, 'but I never saw him aim at anything. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 匹克威克外传.
- The suitor, kissing the hem of the garment again before relinquishing it, replied, Habraham Latharuth, on thuthpithion of plate. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 远大前程.
- Mr. Bulstrode replied without haste, but also without hesitation. 乔治·艾略特. 米德尔马契.
- Certainly not,' replied Mr. Pickwick. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 匹克威克外传.
- Repentance, replied the man, whose sinister brow gathered clouds as he spoke. 玛丽·雪莱. 最后一个人.
- The General replied, of course I must obey, and said his men were embarking as fast as they could. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- I mean it,' replied Traddles. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 大卫·科波菲尔.
- Wery good, sir,' replied Sam. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 匹克威克外传.
- You may say that, Bill,' replied Fagin thoughtfully. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 雾都孤儿.
- Indeed, I think so, Esther, replied Caddy. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 荒凉山庄.
- The lines never change, replied the official. 埃德加·赖斯·巴勒斯. 人猿泰山.
- I replied, Never mind the guard, and they were dismissed and went back to their tents. 尤利西斯·格兰特. U．S．格兰特的个人回忆录.
- I think I am, miss, she replied. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 荒凉山庄.
- I replied that I thought he was in the right place, and told him to get busy with his talk on dots and dashes. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.
- Not on no account,' replied Sam. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 匹克威克外传.
- I don't think you need be afraid of that, replied Helena, with great scorn; Andros is not likely to rule Melnos. 弗格斯·休姆. 奇幻岛.
- No other, ma'am,' replied Mr. Pickwick, bowing very low. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 匹克威克外传.
- Vell, that's wery true, Sammy,' replied Mr. Weller, mollified at once; 'but wot are you a-doin' on here? 查尔斯·狄更斯. 匹克威克外传.
- I know, my dear, he replied, pressing my arm, I know all that. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 荒凉山庄.
- Yes,' replied Mr Milvey. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 我们共同的朋友.
- I should like that well enough, dear,' replied Charlotte; 'but tills ain't to be emptied every day, and people to get clear off after it. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 雾都孤儿.
- Nobody, my dear,' replied the Jew; 'not a soul, Tom. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 雾都孤儿.
- I am very sorry if any one has behaved harshly to you,' replied Rose. 查尔斯·狄更斯. 雾都孤儿.
- Not yet, replied Jane. 简·奥斯汀. 傲慢与偏见.