(noun.) United States inventor; inventions included the phonograph and incandescent electric light and the microphone and the Kinetoscope (1847-1931).
- Until Edison made his wonderful invention in 1877, the human race was entirely without means for preserving or passing on to posterity its own linguistic utterances or any other vocal sound. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.
- For a short while the world outside of Menlo Park held Edison's claims in derision. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.
- Johnson and I went to the Charleston end to carry out Edison's plans, which were rapidly unfolded by telegraph every night from a loft on lower Broadway, New York. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.
- THOMAS ALVA EDISON was born at Milan Ohio, February 11, 1847. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.
- Before leaving this period of his career, it is to be noted that it gave Edison many favorable opportunities. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.
- In other words, Edison's real work has seldom been seriously discussed. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.
- One day Edison appeared with some tin-foil and four or five yards of fine wire. 鲁伯特·萨金特·荷兰. 历史性发明.
- On such occasions an interesting opportunity is offered to study Edison in his intense and constructive moods. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.
- And by reason of the employment of such vision in the past, Edison is now able to see quite clearly through the forest of difficulties after eliminating them one by one. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.
- Notwithstanding the establishment of a regular routine of manufacture and sale, Edison did not cease to experiment for improvement. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.
- The wanderings led to the old ore-milling plant at Edison, now practically a mass of deserted buildings all going to decay. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.
- Edison has always had an amused admiration for Bergmann, and his social side is often made evident by his love of telling stories about those days of struggle. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.
- There is nothing of the helter-skelter, slap-dash style in Edison's experiments. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.
- Samuel Edison, versatile, buoyant of temper, and ever optimistic, would thus appear to have pitched his tent with shrewd judgment. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.
- Edison always enjoyed Othello greatly. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.
- In all this the Edisons shared on equal terms. 弗兰克·刘易斯·戴尔. 爱迪生的生平和发明.