[ðiː] or [ði]
(a.) To thrive; to prosper.
(pron.) The objective case of thou. See Thou.
pron. objective of thou.
v.i. (Spens.) to prosper to thrive.
- I demand again to know from thee thy business with Brian de Bois-Guilbert? 沃尔特·司各特. 艾凡赫.
- To-morrow, loveliest and best, hope and joy of my life, to-morrow I will see thee--Fool, to dream of a moment's delay! 玛丽·雪莱. 最后一个人.
- Nobody understands thee. 欧内斯特·海明威. 丧钟为谁而鸣.
- The old man and I, as I told thee. 欧内斯特·海明威. 丧钟为谁而鸣.
- He will do the best that can be done for thee, George. 哈丽叶特·比切·斯托. 汤姆叔叔的小屋.
- Speak, Jew--have I not ransomed thee from Sathanas? 沃尔特·司各特. 艾凡赫.
- But one word of the fate of poor Gurth, and I have done with questioning thee. 沃尔特·司各特. 艾凡赫.
- Malvoisin, they MUST be found, said Conrade; well will it advantage both the Order and thee. 沃尔特·司各特. 艾凡赫.
- But thou promised to teach us all thy arts for the money we pay thee, objected Hielman, who was of an avaricious turn of mind. 鲁伯特·萨金特·荷兰. 历史性发明.
- The old nature hath its way in thee pretty strong as yet. 哈丽叶特·比切·斯托. 汤姆叔叔的小屋.
- The pursuers are hard after thee; we must not delay. 哈丽叶特·比切·斯托. 汤姆叔叔的小屋.
- I am with thee, Robert Jordan shouted. 欧内斯特·海明威. 丧钟为谁而鸣.
- Did the earth never move for thee before? 欧内斯特·海明威. 丧钟为谁而鸣.
- But I love thee as I love what I love most in the world and I love thee more. 欧内斯特·海明威. 丧钟为谁而鸣.
- I love thee, Maria. 欧内斯特·海明威. 丧钟为谁而鸣.